Koasa Chalet holiday home
We recently renovated our house and are now welcoming families and friends (up to 12 people) to our exclusive Koasa Chalet (270 m² living area)! Enjoy the panoramic view and get cosy in this lovely holiday home, featuring high-quality wood furnishings and comfortable wooden floors in all the living areas.
- entrance area with cloakroom
- large lounge with tiled stove & TV
- 1 bedroom (incl. TV) with spacious bathroom (shower & bath, WC)
- fully-fitted kitchen
- cosy dining area
- guest WC
- large terrace with views to the Kitzbüheler Horn & garden
- 4 cosy bedrooms (19 - 29 m², double beds, lounge area, TV), each with a bathroom (3 with baths, 1 with shower, WC) and balcony with views to the Wilder Kaiser and the Kitzbüheler Horn
- Recreation room with cooking facility
Free WiFi (reception available throughout the building)
You can park your vehicles either in the garage (space for 1-2 cars) or on the parking areas outside. In the cellar and in the garage there is plenty of space for your sports equipment.
The free ski /area bus stops right next door and runs several times a day.